Self Hypnosis – 5 Mind strengthening hypnotherapy hacks
Did you know hypnotherapy is gaining enormous popularity for its extensive benefits in helping overcome common everyday mental health and physical health issues?
Hypnotherapy is a branch of psychotherapy that aims to enhance positive associations while healing and developing your physical and mental health. This method uses hypnosis, a trance-like state where your breathing becomes slower and deeper, the pulse rate drops, and the metabolic rate slows.
Hypnotherapy not only assists you in dealing with specific issues like addiction, health disorders or phobias, but also in achieving your life goals.
Hypnotherapy is the most effective way to retrain your subconscious mind because it puts you in a relaxed state that is conducive to behavioral change enabling you to overcome limiting beliefs.
Following are 5 hypnotherapy hacks for strengthening your mind: –
- Razor-sharp focus: This is a great way of reducing anxiety and improving mental alertness. Pick a spot on the wall and concentrate on it. Now breathe deeply five times while continuing to focus on that spot. As you breathe in deeply and exhale, you can let go of any feelings of anxiety and emotions will lighten. This simple act of mindfulness can lead to a higher level of focus and mental energy throughout the day.
- Visualization technique: You can achieve the exact result you desire using this simple and effective method. Close your eyes and create an image of what you want to achieve in your mind. This could be as simple as seeing yourself completing a task or achieving your goal weight. Now stepping into that scene, amplify the image, make it bigger, seeing the colours, noticing the scents, hearing the sounds will help you connect to that image with feeling, your mind sends a signal to your body that it is really happening. Linking this visualization to an experience when you were joyful or optimistic, will help strengthen the association.
- Accepting stress: Stress is often seen as the enemy, but in some cases, it may be your friend. You are motivated to meet a deadline or follow up on an email by stress, it can also be an indicator of when your limits have been reached, helping to avoid burnout. The next time stress or anxiety appears, just acknowledge the feeling. Simply try observing it rather than fighting it or judging it. By recognizing stress, it allows you to take positive steps in managing it and to help your body to return to a natural state of homeostasis.
- Process of self-hypnosis: You can achieve self-hypnosis through relaxation techniques and meditation. Simply doing four seconds of inhalation followed by seven seconds of exhalation will slow down your heartbeat and pulse. This self-hypnosis process is likely to minimize your stress level and anxiety, which will enable you to sleep better.
- Using positive language: The quality of your language while doing self-talk really makes all the difference. When using positive language, you set yourself up for success, while negative language is limiting. Saying things like “I can’t” or “I won’t be able” can seriously damage your self-esteem. Try to use optimistic terms like “I can” and “I will be able.” With patience and practice, you can change negative language patterns into more .
By putting these simple hypnotherapy hacks into practice, you can improve your self-confidence, self-awareness and help to regulate your emotions throughout the day.
Links & References: